Large sized fold-out brochure for the 1974 "Lands of the Midnight Sun" cruises from Tilbury and Amsterdam to Scandinavia aboard Chandris Cruises tss Regina Magna. The brochure folds out to a large sized 24" x 24" inches and the brochure includes a large descriptions of the ship and ports of call, itineraries and room rates, photos of the ship's interior and a large approximately 22 inch x 7 inch photo of the ship's exterior when the brochue is folded out.
The Regina Magna was originally built as the Pasteur for Compagnie de Navigation Sud-Atlantique and sailed with them from 1939-1957 (with a stint during World War ll from 1940-46 when it was operated by the UK government as a troop ship and hospital ship). North German Lloyd bought the ship in 1957 and renamed it Bremen and operated it until 1972 when it was sold to Chandris and renamed the Regina Magna. 1974 was the last year it sailed for Chandris before being laid up.
Brochure is in good condition with a small tear on the back cover (see white spot on photo of back cover).