Small two sided brochure for the 1976 weekly &-day "Instant Caribbean Hide-a-way Cruises" from La Guaira, Curacao, and San Juan aboard the Chandris Cruises ship ss Britanis. The brochure includes a small photo of the ship, descriptions of the ports of call, a chart showing stateroom room rates, and general cruise info (see photos).
The Britanis was built as the Monterey for the U.S. flag Matson Lines in 1932 and was the sister ship of the Chandris liner Ellinis (which was built for Matson as the Lurline in 1932). During World War the Monterey was used as a troop ship from 1941-1946 and was laid up after the war. Matson bought the ship back from the US government in 1956 and renamed it the Matsonia. In 1963 Matson renamed the ship Lurline. Chandris bought the ship in 1970 and renamed it Britanis and it sailed with them until 1994 when it was charted for use as a floating barracks.
The brochure is in excellent condition.